GISGRO Integrates with QPS Qinsy
SEAMLESS MARITIME SOLUTIONS
QPS and GISGRO are cooperating to provide a GISGRO software to the hydrographic community. QPS is an expert in maritime software, with solutions that cover the entire workflow, from hydrographic data collection to piloting. As a part of this mission QPS Qinsy is integrating with GISGRO that tackles an essential part of the process – an effective reporting for surveyors and an easy access to data for asset managers.
With GISGRO, customers can easily unlock their hydrographic data from Qinsy Survey Manager to report and deliver data to the end user. GISGRO is specifically suitable for ports and harbors that are interested in asset management for quaywalls, jetties, and breakwaters, for example.
EARLY ADOPTER GRONINGEN SEAPORTS SEES VALUE POTENTIAL IN ASSET INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT
“Groningen Seaport’s vision is to be one of the pioneers of digitalization in the port industry. We were excited to find out about the opportunity to become a pilot partner in Qinsy and GISGRO integration and it was a natural decision for us to hop in.
For efficient operations and management of the port it is crucial that internal processes are largely automated and the data is easily available in one place. We use Qinsy daily in acquiring and processing seabed data. GISGRO provides us an opportunity to gather the collected asset data into one online platform, analyze the data and to further utilize it to support proactive asset integrity management.
The integration of QPS Qinsy and GISGRO will unleash the full power of 3D data and we are excited to see how much value it will provide to our asset integrity management.”
GISGRO DEMOS AT QPS STAND IN OCEAN BUSINESS 2019
Come visit the QPS stand U1 in Ocean Business 2019 exhibition for GISGRO demos at the following time slots:
- Tuesday, April 9 – 10:30 am
- Wednesday, April 10 – 2:00 pm
- Thursday, April 11 – 10:00 am
UP TO 2/3 OFF FROM REPORTING TIME
- Guided workflow for the reporting
- Map-based observations in 3D view
- Add attachments to observations – photos, drawings etc.
- Automated visual report to the client
EASY DATA TRANSFER AND COMMUNICATION
- Survey data in visual and easy-to-digest format
- All data sharable online in one platform – no need for massive file transfers or specialized software
- Online – accessible anywhere, device independent
OPTIMIZATION TOOL FOR ASSET MANAGERS
- Asset data in one platform accessible anywhere and anytime
- Increased efficiency and extended asset life-cycle by utilization of real-time data in asset operations and preventative maintenance
- Enhanced safety due to comprehensive and accurate view on the asset