GISGRO Release Notes
GISGRO Release Note
February 10, 2020
- The trial user has an option to ‘create demo’ by uploading demo data (provided by us) instead of uploading own point cloud data file. Watch here to find out how: How to get started with GISGRO – Free Trial
- Different separators are now supported in point cloud files. read more in here: Upload data and file format
- The surveyor can now upload .las file format in point cloud, an industry standard binary format that is more compact, and takes less processing time.
- Observations can now be made without having to add milestones as a prerequisite . Read here for more info: Observations
For asset managers
- The UX of the map tools has been updated
- Users can now add work orders to asset remarks as well as repair remarks. Read here for more info: Work Orders
- You can now easily import your assets to GISGRO. More info here: How to import Assets
- Exports can now be taken of contours and soundings. Read here for more info: Export contours and Soundings
- The survey area (Map View) selection pop-up is replaced with a side panel on the right.
- Remarks status for any repair remark can be updated from a drop down menu by anyone directly. You can choose from an option of 4 status updates. Read here for more info: Repair
- Picture attachments to any Assets, Repairs or Comments can now be downloaded by simply clicking the download icon adjacent to the picture.