Let clients discover the full potential of your survey data
Ports face challenges when attempting to manage, utilise and share 3D survey data. This observation led us, as a former surveyor company, to develop GISGRO, a map-based approach to data management. The online platform automatically converts the survey data into easy-to-understand visuals and offers various easy-to-use tools for utilisation of the data. GISGRO enables your clients to use the data to improve the everyday operations of the asset without special software or expertise. With easy-to-use analysis and reporting tools, GISGRO also helps you to do your job in a faster, easier, and more efficient way.
Want to see GISGRO in action?
BOOK A DEMO
Easy data transfer and communication
- Share survey data online simply by sending the client an email invitation
- Client receives the data in a visual and easy-to-understand format
- No special software or expertise needed
- The data is available in the cloud for everyone needed, anywhere and anytime
Up to 2/3 off from reporting time
- Simple drag & drop data upload
- Use bathymetric tools (bathymetric charts, contours, soundings) and calculate volumes with few clicks
- Add observations and attach information to data before sharing
- The client can view the observations in map and 3D view, and generate a PDF report of them
Helping the client to utilise the data
- The client has the ability to view and utilise the data without a special software or expertise
- Various built-in tools and features for the client to utilise the data to improve everyday operations
- The client can build an online digital twin of the asset by utilising the survey data in GISGRO
What our customers say
“GISGRO has been well received by all our clients and provided them with a simple and intuitive way to view and interrogate their data. Many of them have limitations on available software and downloading and viewing point cloud type data becomes an onerous task which leads to frustration and ultimately the client not utilizing the full potential of the data.”
Anthony Pritchard, Director
”Our department produces and operates with a range of different types of data: multibeam and laser scans, orthoimages, and 3D reference models. For example, earlier we used to deliver underwater structural scan data to our in-house clients in 2D format. With GISGRO, we can assist them by enabling the easy access and utilization of different 2D and 3D data in asset management”
Thomas Thies, Head of Hydrographic Data Collection
Hamburg Port Authority
Key features for surveyors
Platform automatically visualises the survey data in a 3D view as well as in map view (2D).
Measure distances and depths, draw and export polylines and polygons (dxf), make cross-sections, measure depth of surface damage.
Bathymetric charts and tools
Create and print bathymetric charts with contours and soundings, visualise clearance depths, and compare changes in datasets over time.
Inspection and reporting
Add observations directly to visualised survey data, attach pictures, screenshots etc. The platform automatically creates a visual report (pdf) of the observations for the client to download.
Calculate volume simply with only a few clicks to optimise dredging operations, for example.
Easy data sharing
Share survey data and reports to your clients simply by sending them a link by email. Clients can view the data and use bathymetric and measurement tools for free as long as you use GISGRO. Or they can purchase their own license to access more features.