How to edit and preview dataset
How to edit a dataset
Access your dataset from the “Browse datasets” panel.
Before you can share the dataset, you need to enter some required information about it. After all the required fields have been filled, your dataset status will be set to ‘Completed’. You can find guide for additional fields in Additional dataset information
- Add dataset coordinate system before
- Coordinate system is required information. More info in Coordinate system *
- Use the drop down to select the preferred coordinate-base for your geo-referenced point cloud. For datasets with local coordinate system, click ‘Local coordinate system’ and select place on the map.
- Enter the Name you wish to refer to the dataset*
- The default name of the dataset is the same as the filename of your ZIP file
- Enter the Client Organization name *
- This information will be visible on PDF report
- Enter the Location of the dataset *
- This information will be visible to your client
- Enter the start and end date for when the survey was carried out. The default date is the uploading date to GISGRO.*
- In 3D you can use tools and edit dataset info.
- Note that you need to set coordinate system before you can access in 3D
- Access 3D by clicking 3D image on left corner or ‘3D’ button in dataset panel
- More information about tools can be found in 3D Tools
- Add Chainage and Observations in 3D – read more in Chainage and How to add and edit observations
- In map, you can view and export bathymetric chart of your dataset. See more in How to use bathymetric tools
- Also, you can do volume calculation for you dataset. See more in Volume Calculation
To share the dataset with a customer see Sharing dataset with client