You can edit your datasets information per segment. These changes are saved and will be visible for your client. Change name, point size or set color map to your dataset.
Open 3D and select ‘Layer settings’ from left side menu (color palette icon).
Write new name under “Change layer name” (A)
Change point size
Change segments point size by selecting between tiny, small, medium and large (B). Default point size is medium.
Note! Default point size is ‘medium’. For .obj datasets this section is not visible.
Add color map
Click ‘Plus’ icon next to color palette (C) to add new color map to segment. Select a template; you can select predefined or empty (D).
Modify color map
Change the row values (E)
- You can change the value of the row modifying the first column
- Change the color of the row by clicking color block or changing the RGB values
- To sort table by elevation click icon under table (F)
Modify table (E)
- Add new rows to table by clicking plus -icon under the table
- Remove the table by clicking trash icon
Rescale Values (G)
- Click Refresh -icon to retrieve the highest and the lowest point in the dataset
- Modify values manually by changing lowest and the highest point
Note! Vertical datum values will automatically be updated in the table and the point cloud will change color.
Your changes are automatically saved