As a surveyor
This section of the user guide addresses the surveyor license holders of GISGRO. GISGRO offers a user-friendly interface, with a simple process of uploading datasets and sharing them to the client.
GISGRO allows surveyor companies to make detailed observations of the dataset using a range of features, providing the client with a visualized dataset in the Map and 3D view.
How to navigate
A. Navigation Panel on the left (from up to down)
- Change organization: If you have multiple utilizer organizations on your account, you can change active organization via here. Expand panel to see this button.
- User Settings: User account settings, here you can change e.g. your password.
- Survey Organization Settings: Your organization’s settings, only organization admins can do changes here.
- GISGRO store: GISGRO license store, purchase your organization license from here.
- Support: Information about privacy and security policy
- Logout: Logout from your GISGRO account
B. Dataset actions (buttons on the right)
- Upload Dataset: Upload datasets that you want to share to GISGRO. More info in Upload Data and File Format
- Browse Dataset: View your archived datasets or restore them back to your landing page
- Share Dataset: Shows a list of datasets you have uploaded and their current state
You can remove, archive, or edit your datasets. While editing a dataset, you can preview and fill in all the necessary information for your dataset. More info in How to preview and complete a report. After you have given the required information, you can share the dataset. More info in Sharing report with client.