How to update maintenance plans for assets
The maintenance plan feature allows admins to schedule inspections in advance by entering a designated person and a recurring time period as well. It also keeps a track of all the inspections over the years.
Note! To access maintenance inspection as an inspector go to page How to do inspections
- Click on the Maintenance plan tab from the navigation panel
- Preview all the inspections or add another by clicking on the “+” icon
- Fill in the required information (As shown)
Additional inspection groups
You can add additional inspection groups to your maintenance plan. Adding additional groups might be needed when there’s large amount of assets to be inspected e.g. yearly inspections or when assets are to be divided by area or inspector.
To add a new group by clicking on the ‘plus’ – icon (shown below)
How to add assets to asset groups
- Use the search field (A) to search for assets by their name
- Filter assets by their category (B)
- Select all in the list from the filter/search (C)
- Your assets will appear here
To select an asset click on them on the list or click directly on the asset on the map.
You can view completed inspections in Past inspections.
To view past inspections there are two ways A. Clicking on past inspections navigation to enter a list of all past inspections and B. Under a maintenance plan click on the date of inspection to go directly to it.
How to enter past inspections
Past inspections list
A. Search and filter assets in your inspection. You may also filter them by assets that are marked with a problem.
B. Click on assets to open this view
C. Add service requests to your assets. More about service requests in Service requests.