How to upload from QINSY
Qinsy software Users
The QPS Qinsy software users can now upload and use the integrated feature to visualize and share their data in GISGRO directly. Qinsy users may purchase a GISGRO license or register to a free 2 week trial period to check out the features offered.
How to upload to GISGRO using Qinsy
- Firstly, make sure you are signed into your GISGRO account or have started a free trial. Then go to the Export menu and select the Share online (GISGRO) option (As shown)
Conversion Process Status
- Extracted: the data from Qinsy is copied
- Compressed: the heavy data file is compressed for export
- Uploaded: You can now see the survey file in GISGRO
- Processing: file is ready to use on GISGRO. Please sign in to check how to utilize and share data : https://app.gisgro.com/
Note! For larger files, it might take a while for conversion process to finish.