As a Utilizer license holder, you can use a mobile view to utilize your assets. Just sign into GISGRO (app.gisgro.com) with your mobile device and you will be redirected to the mobile view.
Note! Currently the mobile view is not supported to Surveyor license holders.
The main purpose of the mobile UI is for utilizing assets, issues, and notes. We have hidden datasets from mobile to keep the mobile use as smooth as possible.
- Add new asset, issue, or note by clicking ‘Plus’ icon on the downright corner
- Select the wanted asset type
- Note! These will be added to your current location
- Want to know your location? Click the ‘location’ icon on the upright corner
- Click assets on the map to view more detailed information
- You can search assets or markers by using keywords – keyword can be a title, category, or tag.
- Map will be updated accordingly
- Click the ‘menu’ icon on the upper left corner to open the menu
You can start performing an inspection via the menu
Open ‘issues and notes’ or ‘assets’ list. Note that the search will affect these results
Toggle visible layers on/of via ‘Layers’
You can also logout from GISGRO via the menu.