You may examine a specific point within the 3D model:
- Click open the measurement tools
- Use the show point info icon to highlight the aspects of that point, simply click at a point to mark and reveal its information
Note! Any measurements made will always be visible on the survey area unless deleted
You may measure distance within the 3D model:
- Select the distance tool from the measurement tools
- Click on a point in the point cloud to begin the line, then click again to end it
You can see more detailed info from the line by clicking ‘more info’ from the upper right measurement pop-up.
You may also remove any or remove all of the drawings and measurements selecting from the drop-down menu on the right (As shown)
Show point info in a different coordinate system
If you have survey areas with different coordinate systems you can examine point coordinates in different systems.
- After you have added point or measurement in 3D view you may change to examine point coordinates in different systems
- Click the ‘…‘ option under the Measurements panel
- Click on ‘Select coordinate system’
- A dropdown menu of available coordinate systems will appear
Note! This feature is only visible if your organization uses different coordinate systems.