Utilizer organization settings
Access your organization settings
Note! This page is for utilizer organization settings
You may access your organization account settings from the navigation menu by selecting Organization Settings (As shown):
Update and edit your organization details, which will be used for billing. Owner of the organization is the main contact and will receive invoices.
Note! In VAT/GST field, add country code before the VAT/GST. In example: FI123456789
In the License management page, you can see active licenses and their current billing period. You can cancel your license by clicking license and selecting ‘cancel’
You can define user permissions in User Management – page:
- You can view all active users in the users list (A), these users have active access to your organization and its details
- Users with Admin toggled ON (B) have admin access rights to your organizations. Only admins can have access to Organization settings page and can take other actions.
- You can remove user’s access to your organization by clicking the trash -icon (C)
You can invite new users via User Management -page. Select ‘New invitation’ tab:
- Input user email which you want to invite to your organization (A)
- If you want the user to have admin user rights to your organization, check the ‘Grant administration permission?’ (B). Only admins can have access to organization settings page.
- You can see all the pending invitations under ‘Pending invitations’ -tab (C). Here you can also delete any pending invitation.
In Billing page you can see your upcoming invoices and past events.
- You can see your current payment plan (A). You can also upgrade your plan – Purchase a New License
- Set your invoicing email address (B)
- Manage your credit cards (C)
- Under ‘Invoices’ (D) see your past and upcoming invoices
Add new locations, edit locations or delete locations in settings.
Add, modify or delete color maps for depth tools. Please read more in Depth chart colormap – page.
User groups are used currently to manage category permissions. See how to add & edit in Categories and User Groups
Categories & Tags
Categories & Tags are features which can be given to assets. See how to add & edit in Admin asset actions
You may check the storage and bandwidth here at all times of your GISGRO account. View the limits for your type of license here: Pricing