Screen and menus
Datasets, assets, notes and issues
Your datasets are shown as grey areas on the map; assets, notes and issues have a marker or areas on the map. Clicking on a dataset or a marker reveals more info. If there are multiple datasets, asset, issues or notes near to each other, they are clustered; zooming in reveals more details. In case of overlapping markers or datasets, clicking the map reveals a pop-up window, where you can choose the wanted marker for more detailed information.
To see your organizations assets, issues or notes on the map, activate them by opening the corresponding panel
Left side navigation menu
- Change organization: If you have multiple organizations on your account, you can change the organization here.
- Map: Click here to land on the Map view
- Documents: Upload any relevant documents here, for example your organization’s guidelines. All users within your organization have access to these documents.
- Maintenance plans: See and manage your maintenance plans (available only for admins).
- User Settings: Change your account settings, for example your password.
- Organization settings: Access your organization’s settings (available only for admins).
- Store: Buy or upgrade your GISGRO licenses.
- Support: Contact the support team, get information about privacy and security policy or give us feedback.
- Logout: Logout from GISGRO.
- Change location: View and change your location.
- Assets: View and search assets.
- Notes: View and search notes.
- Issues: View and search issues.
- 360 photos: View and search 360 photos.
- Datasets: View list of datasets – you can access 3D via here.
- Layers: Select the layers you want to be shown on the map.
- Vessel allocation: Simulate the berth planning.
- Inspections: View and perform inspections.
- Measurement tools: Measure areas or lines. You can also calculate datasets volume (available only for point clouds).
- Bathymetric tools: Visualize bathymetric charts, soundings, and contours (available only for point clouds).