Service requests for assets and issues
The service request feature is active for assets and issues.
While placing an issue or an asset, you may send service requests to the subcontractors responsible for handling the issue immediately and get regular updates regarding the progress of the service request in question. Multiple service requests may be added to one issue or asset.
Add a service request to an issue or an asset:
- Click the Service request menu
- Enter the ‘subcontractor’ and ‘instructions’ regarding the service request. Subcontractors can be added by the admin user. Read more in Admin asset actions
- Add possible asset categories to be visible in the service request.
- Click ‘Save service request’
Note! only assets near the issue or asset are shown in the service request map
Issue or asset icon’s color shows the status of a service request. If there are multiple service requests, ‘On hold’ status will override ‘done’ and ‘ongoing’ status.
Updating a service request as a subcontractor
Subcontractor will receive a link via email. The receiver will view the attachments which have been added to the issue or the service request. The subcontractor can leave notes and set the service request as ‘on hold’ or ‘done’.
Note! After a service request is set to ‘done’, the page cannot be accessed anymore.
Main service request view
- Information about the asset (A)
- On the map, you will see the location of the service request. If you have set other assets visible for the work order, they will show up on the map as well. (B)
- Add notes (C)
- Set the service request on hold/ongoing/ fixed (D)
- View other service requests that have yet to be completed (E)
View all service requests
You can check the list of all the service requests a subcontractor still has not set as fixed. You can quickly see the current status of all service requests as well. To view a service request in more detail click on ‘Open’.